Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You- Sketch 6


Hello Everyone!!

This is the card that I came up with for the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge today!! It took me a while to figure out what I was going to do, but then...wha la!! I love how this card turned out...all of the bright colors and that awesome recliner....gotta love A Muse stamps!!!! Thanks for looking and have a great Thursday!!

-t

Relax Card (All Materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: A Muse
Ink: Basic Black, Copic Marker (Lipstick Red)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, American Crafts Designer Paper
Accessories: Ribbon, Coluzzle, Scallop Edge Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy Uchida), Paper Snips

7 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Hey, darling card!!! I hear you are also from Colorado!
Great take on my sketch:)
Laura

danni reid. said...

PRECIOUS card, love it!

Kathryn said...

Cute card -- love the paper -- it's so bright! :)

Joke said...

What a lovely card and....I need such a chair.

Joke

**Nancy** said...

Cute card! Love the sofa!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! Love the pp!! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y this week! :)

Katie said...

Oh this is so cute! I love it!

Katie