Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Color Challenge 179


Good Morning Everyone!!-

So today is Color Challenge day over at Splitcoast Stampers and the colors for today are Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, and Taken with Teal. I love these colors together!!! This is my card that I came up with today. I decided to make a long card (3"by6") because I have not made one in a long time. Also I decided to use my Stampin' Up! Pastels on my flower.....I don't ever think that I used my pastels.....shame on me....lol!! Thanks for looking and have a great Tuesday!!

-t

Materials for Thinking of You Card- 3"by6" Card (All Materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Phrases for a Friend
Ink: Taken with Teal, Stampin' Up! Pastels (Old Olive)
Paper: SU! Cardstock, DCWV Designer Paper
Accessories: Pretties Flower and Rhinestone Brad

2 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Love the colour combo & layout you've used.

Lorraine x

leanne said...

I love your card! I like the glittery swirls. Very pretty.