Sunday, August 10, 2008

Featured Stamper 79- Kim


Today is the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers and this is the card that I came up with!! Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!!!

-t

Christmas Wishes Card (All Materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red DP, Bella Rose DP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Copic Markers, Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Bling (Mark Richards), Ribbon, Scallop Punch (Marvy Uchida), Coluzzle, Easy Glue Eyes, Oval Punch

3 comments:

Kevin Theesen said...

Nice blog! I just set mine up! Check it out!
www.stampinkev.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow Tenia how cook is that!!! I am in Highlands Ranch but am in your neck of the woods quite a bit :) Email when you have a performance again - I would love to attend - if I can organize a sitter for my girls :)

Judy Beeksma said...

Love your card...Thanks for the nice comments on my blog!!!