Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World!























Hello Y'all!!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!! I am trying to take it easy and have fun....it is still hard from the loss but I have to take things day by day. My hubby took me to Dazzle last night.....a really cool jazz club in Denver. I had a lot of fun!!! And for today's card......I had fun making this card!! My inspiration came from the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World!! This trigger rocks!!!!! Well I hope you like the card!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

-t


Card Recipe for Just Because Card
Stamps: Damask Designs(PTI)
Paper: White Cardstock(Office Depot), Damask Designer Paper(KI Memories), Green Polka Dot Designer Paper(Making Memories)
Accessories and Tools: Chipboard(KI Memories), Bling(Studio 18)
, Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success)

10 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous! What a fab take on the trigger project!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh WOW! I am madly in love with your card! What a great take on the trigger piece.

Nancy said...

What an elegant and gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

I love your take on this challenge just gorgeous Tenia.

Carole xx

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous card for Tuesday's Triggers, Tenia! Merry Christmas to you and family!

farmhouse-story said...

this card is perfect, tenia! very elegant!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Elegant! Also this is my first time to your blog so I don't know what your loss was but I am so sorry.
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning Tenia! Yes let get together for a crop soon :)
Laura

Sylvia said...

What a cool card Tenia!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! What an elegnat approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger! Thank for playing along! :)