Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations Challenge 22- Horace Silver and Some Awesome News!!


Hello Y'all!!!

I am soooooo excited that it is the weekend....How about you? So this is the card that I came up with for the Jazzy Inspirations Challenge this week!!! I am the sponsor and I will be giving away a stamp set for one random winner!! Also you just might be the Jazz Cat of the Week!!! On the awesome news!!! First this card was chosen at Top Ten Creations...so excited and for some more great news.....this card won the Holiday Cards and Gifts Challenge over at American Crafts......yes I said it......American Crafts!!! Wow....I am so excited and I am so thankful!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!!
-t

Card Recipe for Love U Card
Paper: SU!, Me and My Big Ideas DP, Bazzill Cardstock
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Offray), Button(Denami Design), Love Rubon(Making Memories), Thickers(American Crafts), Hemp Twine(Wal-Mart), Designer Punch(SU!)

10 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

No wonder this card received all thos accolades! This card is fabulous, t. I just love it. I'll be case-ing this for sure. TFS!! Hope you're feeling well..hugs!

Crystal said...

OOO these colors are SWEEET!!! LOVIN that bow too!!! Another fantastic creation!!

Stef H said...

this is stunning and holy moly! what fabulous news! big, big CONGRATS!

hugs,

Katherine said...

Congratulations Tenia!

Laurel said...

Fantastic card and congrats to you!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE this card, Tenia! Perfect in every way! I hope you are feeling well, girl!
Hugs!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hey that's great news indeed! Love your cards!
:-)

Anonymous said...

what a fun card! congrats on the AC win!

Renée said...

congratulations! Love the card!!