Sunday, December 27, 2009

FS 151


Hello Y'all!!

I created this card for the FS Challenge over at SCS!! The FS this week is Stef and she has some awesome creations in her gallery!!! To get more info on the FS challenge please go to my SCS gallery on the links and blogs I like section on my blog. Thanks for looking and have a blessed Sunday!!

-t

Card Recipe for Thinking of You Card
Stamps: Three Little Words(SU!)
Paper: White Cardstock(Office Supply), KI Memories DP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Hemp Twine(Wal-Mart), Bling(Studio 18), Word Window Punch(SU!), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Butterflies Die(SU!), Butterflies Embosslits Die(SU!), Big Shot(Ellison)

6 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love the soft pastels, Tenia! It has been refreshing to see non holiday cards today on blogs and in the galleries! Hope you are well, sweetie!

Hugs!

Stef H said...

oh i like this! the colors and patterns are fabulous! and that butterfly - wow!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tenia I love your card, and I so love your style.

Carole xx

Leah said...

What a fun card, those colors are so happy. Love the butterfly too. Been praying for you:)

Crystal said...

Tenia very pretty love your butterfly!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love, love, love this one! Butterflies = all good in my world! :)

Teri