Monday, December 28, 2009

CAS47


Hello Y'all!!

This is the card that I came up with for the CAS Challenge over at SCS today!! Today's challenge was to be inspired by Disney!! My card is inspired by a Princess Tiana pin.....I love the new Princess....she rocks!!!! Thanks for looking and I hope y'all have a blessed Monday!! (Click Picture to Enlarge)

-t

Card Recipe for Princess Card
Stamps: Studio G
Paper: White Cardstock(Office Max), SU! DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(Hobby Lobby), Button(Denami Design), Hemp Twine(Wal-Mart), Chipboard(Office Supply), Bling(Michaels)
Tools: Nesties(Spellbinders), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Big Shot(Ellison)

4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love the little crown and your blue and brown color scheme!

Sheri Gilson said...

Great CAS card!! Love the blue & brown!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

You know I love this card, T! Fab job!

Abi Bundy said...

LOVE this card very pretty!