Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Embellish Color Inspiration Challenge


Hello Y'all!!

Here is my second post of the day!! I made this card using the Embellish Color Inspiration Colors which are: Yellow, Brown, Light Blue and Kraft and you have to use Snowflakes!! I also used the sketch challenge for the CAS Challenge over at SCS! I had a lot of fun making this card!!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Peace Card
Stamps: Peace(SU!)
Paper: Chocolate Chip(SU!), Gold Designer Paper(Michaels), Light Blue Paper/Snowflakes Designer Paper(Making Memories), White Cardstock(Office Supply)
Accessories and Tools: Bling(Kaiser Scrapbooking and Studio 18), Nesties(Spellbinders), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Big Shot(Ellison), Chipboard(Office Supply), Word Window Punch(SU!)

11 comments:

Leah said...

Oh, pretty, love the bright yellow really makes it pop. Still praying for you....hugs

Stef H said...

oh tenia! these are both awesome. you're interpretations are always fabulous!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

T.- this card is fabulous! I love the colors, and the simplicity makes the PEACE the important part, as well it should be!! Blessings to you and y our family. i applaud your indomitable spirit!!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable!

enjoy *~*

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Tenia!!! FAB layout and design!

Crystal said...

Tenia this is fabulous, great CAS!!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

claudia shadler said...

very cute Tenia! love the snowflake paper! I didn't read the instructions for this one, I didn't make my card with snowflakes! hehe

Hugs
Clouds :D

Savitri said...

Sweet card!!!! I totally missed the Christmas and snowflake theme on this one :P

Happy happy Christmas and New Year! Hope you'll have a great one and take care of yourself and that belly of yours :)

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Ann said...

This is FAB! Great job with the colors!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute layout and design, Tenia!