Thursday, December 10, 2009

SoftPencil Goodness!!


Hello Y'all!!

Today is Thursday and that means that I have a project to share with you using SoftPencil Digi Stamps!! On my card that I am sharing today I am using the We Wish You A Merry Christmas Digi Stamp. When I first saw this stamp I so fell in love with it....seriously...lol!!! Isn't it super cute? Thanks for looking and have a great Thursday!!

-t

Card Recipe for Merry Wishes Card
Stamps: SoftPencil Digi Stamp, SU!
Paper: Making Memories, Office Max,
Ink: Printer Ink, Basic Black(SU!), Copic Markers
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(SU!), Bling(Michaels), Oval Punch(SU!), Nesties(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Printer

12 comments:

Diane said...

Very very cute!!!! Love the image!!!

~*Joni said...

So cute Tenia! I have this image too, it's so adorable as they are walking away from the house. :D I love the colors, very happy and festive!

Elizabeth P said...

Gorgeous card Tenia! I love the bow, the papers and your coloring! excellent work! ;)

April said...

Very pretty card! I love that we use the same image and can see what everyone else does with them!

Mia said...

Very, very cute! Love the colors & the big bow! :-)

Kerry said...

Soooo cute, I love the white jacket and LOVE the ribbon!

Lisa Atha said...

Very cute Tenia, I love the traditional colors that you used.

Lisa

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation i especially love the bow it goes so well with the image, hugs pops x

Lisa Foster said...

What a Cutie!!! Love this card with it's big gorgeous bow!!! Adorable!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Leanne said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you have done the ribbon!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Cat said...

So cute! LOVE the colors and that gorgeous bow!

Anonymous said...

Super cayute, Tenia!