Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Havin' some fun with American Crafts Goodies!!


Hello Y'all!!

So I made this card for the American Crafts challenge and I had a blast making this card/gift! I love the fact that it is a card and a gift(the snowflake is an ornament!!)!! The American Crafts product on this card are as follows: The Winter Wishes Flair(in the center of the snowflake ornament), The Snowflake Ribbon, and the Designer Paper!! Hope you like and I hope y'all have a great night....I need to eat and sleep(preggo I am indeed...lol!!)

-t

11 comments:

claudia shadler said...

Tenia,

Congrats on the good news! how awesome! I'm so happy for you! Hang in there with the morning sickness ;o) Lovely card, the snowflake is awesome!

hugs
Clouds :D

Crystal said...

WOW that ornament is BEAUTIFUL!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card tenia and congrats on the fabbie news:)

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty Tenia!!

Margie Higuchi said...

WOW! Tenia, congratulations in so many ways!! So excited you won the challenge :) Was surfing my bookmarked blogs when I came across your name today...LOL!! COOL! xo

Kiwi The Kreator said...

congrats on winning the ac challenge...that great card totally deserved it!!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

that's beautiful and congrats!

Myra said...

Congratulations!!!

Nancy B said...

Beautiful! Love the glitter ornament that you used. and that paper is wonderful too.


I want to say "Thanks" for all the times you've stopped by my Blog and left me a encouraging comment.

I'm going to have to get back in the spirit of leaving comments and doing something with my Blog this next year.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I just love this card! It is so fabulous, glittery, and fun.

Abi Bundy said...

Love that snow flake make the card super special tfs