Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SoftPencil Goodness!!


Hello Y'all!!!

Today is SoftPencil Day and I made a card with this awesome image you see here. We also had a challenge(the DT)......to use Stickles, Liquid Appique, or anything that sparkles on your card. I used Stickles on my Snowman.....man I always have a hard time trying to take a picture of anything shiny....any suggestions? Well make sure you go ahead and check out what the other ladies came up with(Their links are on the sidebar to the right)!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Peace Card
Stamps: SoftPencil Digital Stamp, Peace(SU!)
Paper: Old Olive(SU!), White(Office Max), Chocolate Chip(SU!), Designer Paper(Making Memories)
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!), Printer Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Button(Denami Design), Stickles(Ranger)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success)

16 comments:

Mia said...

I love your snowman & all of the glitter! Awesome job! :-)

April said...

Cute card...I love the brown ribbon~

Pop's Cards said...

Faby card hun i love the papers and the ribbon looks fab too hugs Pops x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very cute Tenia! How are you doing? I hope you have a blessed 2010!

Tina said...

Super adorable, sweet lady!

Laurel said...

Too cute!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This card is just the sweetest, t.- TFS!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Girl...this is super precious!!! I just love it!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! The images are too sweet!!

Happy New Year!!

Elizabeth P said...

So cute card Tenia!!! I love the colours! this week you all have used so beautiful colours combo! and I love how look the ribbon and the button :)

Anonymous said...

Nice card, Tenia!
Hope you had a great Christmas!

Teri

Tracy Vinson said...

I love this image and it looks so comforting. As far as your photos go try this: Get you a cheap desk lamp that has a bendable neck. Then buy one of the flourescent bulbs that look like a little tornado. You can then position that light at different angles on your cards. It really does do wonders for your photos. I use two of them...one on each side of my subject. AND...I got mine at big lots for just a few dollars each. The bulbs are about $7.00 at piece at home depot.

claudia shadler said...

Tenia, your card is so cute! The mousie is adorable! Awesome coloring in :D

Hugs
Clouds :D

Lisa Atha said...

Tenia,

This is cute, love how the stickles turned out on your snowman.

Lisa Atha

Crystal said...

how CUTE!!!

Kerry said...

Too cute Tania!!! Great layout and the dp is wonderful. Happy 2010!