Thursday, December 3, 2009

SoftPencil Goodness!!


Hello Y'all!!!

So this is what I have for you today!! I used one of the new calendars over at SoftPencil and added some layers as you can tell here in this post!! Check out more of Elizabeth's digi's over at SoftPencil.....they are super awesome!!!!! Also make sure that you check out what the other ladies created!!! Have a great day and I have some awesome news to share with you later!!

-t

Recipe for Calendar Project
Stamps: SoftPencil Calendar Digi
Paper: SU!, Office Max, DCWV DP
Ink: Printer Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Denami Design), Bling(Michaels), Button(Denami Design), Hemp Twine(Wal-Mart), 3/4" Circle Punch(SU!)

14 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Lovely calendar Tenia!!! I love your coloring and the colours you used there! great work ;)

Welcome to Softpencil DT!!!

Leanne said...

Beautiful detail on your calendar! And I love the backing paper, its stunning!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Jodi Collins said...

SOOOOO awesome Tenia! LOVE every bit of this!!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! This is so sweet! Incredible work, Girl! I love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cat said...

I love the colors you used! The button and ribbon on the side are the perfect touch!

Katherine said...

Congratulations Tenia! Keep up!

Lisa Atha said...

Very Pretty!

Lisa Atha

Kerri said...

What a cute calendar project, Tenia!!! I love the spotlighting!

yyam said...

Cool calendar Tenia! I've never made one..now I'm inspired to try it out! It would make a great gift!

Kerry said...

Super cool Tenia! Awesome work, love all the details! Welcome to the team!

claudia shadler said...

Well Ms. Tenia I hope you are doing good, hope that you are enjoying the like 7 deg weather in our neck of the woods! ;o) Your card is sooo cute! luv the calendar on the card and the gingerbread house! What's your awesome news???

Hugs
Clouds :D

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous colours, the image is super sweet too, hugs Pops x x x

Cathy said...

Super cute calendar! Great job! Welcome to the team! Hugs, Cathy

Jodi said...

Tenia ~ This is adorable and I'm glad I get to work with you again :)