Sunday, July 19, 2020

You Make Life Sweet Card

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well! I have a super fun CAS 

card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!!




I created this card using the images from this RG Designs background stamp HERE and this RG Designs stamp set HERE.

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Fab Friday challenge:

I also played along in the CAS on Friday Anything But White challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for You Make Life Sweet Card
Stamps: RG Designs
Paper: RG Designs
Inks: RG Designs
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors, Stapler, Aquabrush
Other: Embossing Powder(RG Designs)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting, Heat Embossing


6 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Perfect images for a 100+ degree day where I am! I love the bold sentiment and the fun use of the washi and staple! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet design! Love the torn designer paper, perfect images for summer too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Fridy, hope to see you again soon!

Queen Mary said...

Great card! I wonder if I have any popsicle stamps....

Heather said...

So fun, Tenia! Love these icy treats, and that bold splash of background color! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the torn edges of the blue strip!!!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Oh my gosh, what a stunningly vibrant card! The colours are so joyful - love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry