Thursday, July 16, 2020

Hey Sis

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Tic Tac Toe Challenge Day! This week I am the Featured Designer! Woot WOOT!!! 


This is this week's board:





This is what I created(Alphabet Stamps, Stapler and Sequins)........CHECK IT!!!

I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey Sis Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co and Altenew), Sequins
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush, Scissors, Stapler
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting



7 comments:

Queen Mary said...

EXCELLENT card! I love the monochromatic-ness of it! I just love your style Tenia! I'm trying to CASE your cards to learn from it, to get more comfortable with white space, your cards are always so elegant while being so accessible, I'm not sure I'm being very articulate, but I just love your style. And excellent sister stamp!

Stef Perry said...

What a fabulous card Tenia! I am always amazed at your way of bringing together different elements, and I love the beautiful woman with all the tiny hearts surrounding her! Thanks for the great board this week, I had fun using it.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this card Tenia - such fun! You have such a unique yet distinctive style.

Jackie C said...

I am becoming a big fan Tenia, keep up the stunning work!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

* Shell B.* said...

Fantastic card Tenia!!
Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create .....Look forward to seeing you again!!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell ~ DT 💕

Chana Malkah said...

Hey, Sis, back at you! You already know that I am a huge fan of your CAS work! You are a talented queen! Thanks for supporting us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of July 12-18, 2020 at 613 Avenue Create! Thanks for your inspiring submission to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge! The 613 Design Team.