Friday, July 24, 2020

Hey Bestie

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I am guest designing for Concord & 9th this month and SO excited!!! Today is Feature Friday and today's focus is to choose two C9 colors to work with! I chose to use Eggplant and Parsley......CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using the new colors HERE, these new dies HERE and this bundle HERE!! 


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge and I played along in the Krafty Chicks Occasions challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey Bestie Card
Stamps: C9
Paper: Michaels, C9
Inks: C9
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins
Tools: Dies(C9), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler
Techniques: Die Cutting

5 comments:

Jean said...

So pretty ! Wonderful cas card Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Oh I love those striking colours! Awesome card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Lori Turner said...

Thanks for sharing your card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge - love the CAS design, colors and details...xoxoxo

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of July 19-24, 2020 at 613 Avenue Create! Thanks for your inspiring submission to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge! ~~~The 613 Design Team.

LucieGCards said...

Tenia I love this bold purple flower! So eye catching! Great CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!