Saturday, July 11, 2020

We Go Together Like Coffee and Ice Cream

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a super FUN card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!



I created this card using this brand new Graciellie Design digital set HERE


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I played a long in the Just Us Girls Challenge(my card is 3" by 6"):

I also played along in the Festive Friday challenge(Friendship Sentiment, Heart, Polka Dots, Die Cuts, Embossing):


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for We Go Together Like Coffee and Ice Cream Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels, Canson, WorldWin
Inks: Karin Markers, Metallic Watercolors(Michaels), IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stencil(TCW), Heart Die Cut, Circle Die(EK Success), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush, Stapler
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Stenciling, Digital Stamping

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I like the angle panel on a skinny card it gives it a fun affect. I also like that touch of masking tape. Thanks for joining in at just us girls

Pia S said...

What a playful and trendy design! I like all the different elements and how you placed it all on your card. Fun! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Marlena M. said...

I love everything about this Tenia! You've got such cool elements that add sophistication. Thanks for joining us at INkspirational~

Beth McCullough said...

Another awesome card Tenia! Your style is so striking! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!
Blessings,
Beth McCullough-DT Festive Friday
https://stampingmom.com