Sunday, July 26, 2020

You Are So Sweet!

Hello Y'all!!

Hope all is well!! I wanted to show y'all a super fun CAS card.....CHECK IT!!!

I had a blast using digital stamps from Varada Sharma!! I used this set HERE, HERE and HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for You Are So Sweet Card
Digital Stamps: Varada Sharma
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Scissors, Aquabrush, Stapler
Techniques: Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting, Stapler


1 comment:

Marina said...

What a cute design - I love how you used all the red/pinks with just a splash of green.... fresh.Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.