Sunday, July 19, 2020

Hey

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well! I have a super fun card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!

I created this card using this super fun Polka Dot Orchard Digital Stamp HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hey Card
Digital Stamps: PDO
Paper: Michaels, Canson, Bazzill
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(RG Designs), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Aquabrush, Dymo Label Maker
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring


5 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your teacup! The "hey" label and the gold washi are such fun accents for it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Wonderful combination of textures, Tenia! I sure would love a label maker- the sentiment looks so quirky and fun on your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the soft watercolors paired with the washi and label sentiment! Great textures. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Awesome take on both the colors and the sketch! So glad to see you in the throwdown gallery!

Monica said...

Hi Tenia,

I saw your beautiful card on one of the challenges and came by for a visit. Your cards are very fresh looking and colourful. You are a talented lady indeed and I am your newest follower. Would love it if you follow me back and even if you don't never mind.

Happy crafting,
Monica