Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 3: Demystifying Mixed Media taught by the AWESOME Tania Ahmed!! My focus on this card was using Gesso, Watercoloring, Stenciling, Splatter and Heat Embossing!!
Here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!!!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Create texture with stencil, gesso and ink onto image panel.
3. Staple sheet music onto image panel. Add glitter tape onto sheet music and add splatter.
4. Stamp, heat emboss, watercolor and die cut image.
5. Stamp, heat emboss and trim sentiment.
6. Adhere image and sentiment onto image panel using foam adhesive
7. Color and add enamel dots onto image panel.
8. Adhere image panel onto card front.
These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:
Gold and Sliver Glitter Tape
Mini Delight: Bold Bloom
Sentiment Strips 2 Stamp Set
Shades of Purple Mini Cube Set
Bubble Wrap Stencil
Green Meadows Mini Cube Set
New Day Card Kit Enamel Dots
I also played along in a few challenges too!!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:
I played along in the FAB Friday challenge:
I also played along in the Mix It Up Anything Goes challenge(Stencil, Gesso, Splatter, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Congratulations Card
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir
Embellishments: Glitter Tape, Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Altenew), Die Cutting Machine, Stencil(Altenew), Stapler, Aquabrush
Other: Gesso(Faber-Castell), Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Stenciling with Gesso, Splatter, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting