Wednesday, April 1, 2020

You Are Hot

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!


.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for You Are Hot Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co and American Crafts)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Crafter's Companion), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing


3 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Hee hee -- great card!

Robyn Lynn said...

Love your card Tenia ~ really cheered me up, as yellow is my favorite color. Thanks for listing the "recipe"... I will definitely be looking for that yellow polka dot paper at Michael's :)

Becca Cruger said...

Who knew this coffee mug would be so cheerful in yellow? Absolutely adorable, miss thang.