Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Lily Birthday Card

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! I have a pretty fun card today using Alex Syberia Digital Stamps(SO MUCH FUN!!!).....CHECK IT!!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I played along in the Always Fun CAS challenge too!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card
Digital Stamps: Alex Syberia
Paper: Michaels, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Tool, Aquabrush
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring


3 comments:

Barbara said...

I have a weakness for watercolor backgrounds like this. It just flows like water and nicely surrounds the beautiful flower that you created in the center. A very attractive card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday. Tomorrow we have an added surprise. Please come and take a look at what we have in store.
Barbara DT

Nancy said...

This is sensational Tenia! I found myself just staring at it for so long. Thanks for always supporting our challenge at STB and yes we have another challenge starting tomorrow! Come by and check it out.

Marina said...

Lovely watecolouring and like the angled design.Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.