Thursday, April 16, 2020

So Glad That I Found You

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 

This weeks inspiration photo is this:




......and this is what I created.....CHECK IT!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the other ladies created....they are amazing!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in ATCAS challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for So Glad That I Found You Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels, FSJ, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew),
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders and No Source), Die Cutting Tool, Heating Tool
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Coloring, Die Cutting



9 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwww, love those sweet hedgies!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet! Jo x

Nora Noll said...

This is perfection!! Oh so cute!!

Vickie Z said...

Those hedgehogs are sweet! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Barb Ghig said...

Your card is so cute and as always, it's perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

LeAnne said...

Love your little hedgies....and I think I need to add some hedgie stamps to my stash!

Jane said...

Aww! So sweet! Great use of the sketch too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead.

Danni Reid said...

Cuteness, love your hedgies and your design (as always), you are amazing!

LucieGCards said...

Oh my goodness! Those hedgehogs are so cute - I love that heart on the one hedgehog! Super use of the challenge sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!