Saturday, April 25, 2020

Let's Party

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a super fun and layered(No CAS.....I know, right???!!!) card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card with these RG Stamps HERE and HERE(digi stamp only)! 


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Card Concept challenge(Freestyle Collage/Shabby Chic):

I played along in the Daring Cardmakers challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:

 I also played along in the Aud Sentiments challenge too!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Let's Play Card
Stamps and Digi Stamps: RG Ave.
Paper: RG Ave, Vintage Sheet Music
Inks: RG Ave, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots, Twine
Tools: Scissors, Aquabrush
Techniques: Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting, Digital Stamping

7 comments:

StampinwithAnita said...

What a beautiful card! I love the layers and textures you used to bring it all together. We certainly appreciate you joining us at The Card Concept this challenge...thank you.

Billie A said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors for your flowers and beautiful stamps. The hint of music background is an awesome touch. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, this is so cool! I love your florals, but that background SPEAKS to me! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Card Concept!

TaeEun said...

You can make even a layered card to look like a CAS one! The flowers are beautiful and the strips of music notes and the black twine are perfect touches for a party! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made! Thank you for participating in the Aud Sentiments Challenge # 249, we hope you will participate again next time!

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Gorgeous card as always Tenia!!

Thanks for joining us over at Aud Sentiments & good luck for the challenge!

HandmadeByTasha DT

Svenja said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colours and how you painted the flowers. And the different background papers work really well together. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers!