Thursday, April 9, 2020

Easter Greetings

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 

This weeks inspiration photo is this:


......and this is what I created.....CHECK IT!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the other ladies created....they are amazing!!

I also played along in the Color Throwdown:

I also played along in the Freshly Made Sketches:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Easter Greetings Card
Digital Stamp: Graciellie Designs
Paper: Michaels, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Sequins(FSJ), Washi(Queen and Co.), Sticker Stitches
Tools: Dies(RG Ave.), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Dymo Label Maker
Techniques: Watercoloring, Digital Stamps, Fussy Cutting


8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love how you manage to combine the challenges perfectly!
Gorgeous Card Tenia!

Judy Rozema said...

Perfect combination of challenges! I love your patterns. So pretty, Tenia! Always glad to see you at FMS!

Handmade by Maxin said...

Cute and sweet card 👌😊👍

Jacquie Southas said...

You really do honor all these challenges! I love your take on the sketch, Tenia. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Donna K said...

Gorgeous card, Tenia!

Kim S said...

Beautifully done!! I hope you had a wonderful stay-at-home Easter - I'm sure there was still music in your home!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

So pretty, Tenia! You really have a knack for combining multiple challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nora Noll said...

This is fantastic!! I love the fun greeting with the tape but my favorite is the piece of washi that you tucked under the flower!!