Monday, April 20, 2020

With Love

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!! I have a fun card for y'all today....CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card using these Graciellie Design digital sets HERE and HERE!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I also played along in the Happy Little Stampers challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for With Love Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors, Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Dry Embossing, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting

10 comments:

Melissa Grant said...

Such a Happy card! Terrific use of the challenge colors and I love your signature details and embellishments...Nice!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the everything from the bold blossom to the colors to the cool pinprick framing! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week, Tenia!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a gorgeous card Tenia! I just love that big flower! The colouring is just amazing!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow that is one gorgeous flower! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Suchi said...

Incredible!! :)

Heather said...

Wow, Tenia, this is amazing! Such a perfectly delicate stamp, and your coloring has added so much depth and dimension! I'm blown away! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

Wow, your flower is stunning and I love the touch of color layered under your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous colouring! And that little heart on the flower - perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge!

Anna M. said...

Love the flower! So bright and cheerful!

Thank you for sharing your work in our Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.
Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Annette Elliott said...

Another stellar creation, Tenia! I love your coloring and all the layers of the flower which pop right off the card! Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps!