Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! I am hopping along with the Stampendous! and Pink Your Life Crew......woot woot!!! Here is my card for the blog hop......CHECK IT!!!!
I created this card using these Stampendous! products HERE and HERE!!
Y'all could have a chance to win these AWESOME stamps too!!!
You have so many ways to win prizes! For our hop this week we are opening up to our larger community online with chances to win some new Pink Your Life stamps! Just check in with each drawing below for a chance to win! See Official Contest Rules. US winners only. Deadline is Sunday, January 22, 2017, at midnight Pacific Time.
- Add a comment on the Stampendous blog posts throughout this week. Each comment is an entry to win SSCP109 Whisper World Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.
- Find our pinned post on the Stampendous Facebook Page here and tell us in what area you live along with your comment to win an SSCP108 Whisper Happy Wagon Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.
- Pin your favorite of the new Pink Your Life products from the January catalog on Pinterest to win PLCR01 Cling Whisper Birthday and PLCP06 Cling Whisper Friendship stamps. You can find the new products on our website at http://stampendous.com/shop/whats-new/new-from-pink-your-life/
- Post to your Instagram account one of your own or a favorite Pink Your Life project AND tag with #Stampendous and #PinkYourLife in your post’s description to win PLCV02 Cling Whisper Fly High and PLCP08 Cling Whisper Wall stamps.
- Tell us from your Twitter account you’re following the Pink Your Life Blog Hop AND include a #Stampendous and #PinkYourLife tag for a chance to win PLCP07 Cling Whisper Jam.
Check out who's hopping either today or Wednesday HERE!!
I also played along in the Can You CASE It challenge:
I played along in the Challenge Up You Life challenge:
I am also playing along in the Send a Smile for Kids Valentines/Love Challenge(which Stampendous! is sponoring)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for XO Friends Card
Stamps: Stampendous!/Pink Your Life
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils
Embellishments: XO Chipboard and Blue Chipboard(Authentique), Washi Tape
Tools: Stencil(Dreamweaver/Stampendous!), Die(Richard Garay), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Colored Pencil Coloring, Stenciling
Your card is so cute. Love the eyes.
OH super cute Tenia!
Your card makes me smile! Love the google eyes.
Google eyes belong on "Pink" people! They are fabulous!
This is so cute! Totally in love with the googly eyes! Your coloring is fabulous! TFS!
Love the characters and the coloring, so cheerful.
Cute card, Tenia! Love your coloring and those googlie eyes are so fun! Thanks for playing along with CYCI! ~ Crystal
Love the googly eyes.
Cute little elves.
the detail in their clothing
(patched, etc) is fun.
thanks for sharing.
So very cute!!
I love these little gnomes :) They are gorgeous!!!
Thanks for joining us at the CYCI challenge - Josefine :)
Such a fun card! Love it! It brought a smile!
Cute & fun!
Eine fröhliche Karte hast du gezaubert.
Danke, dass du bei CUYL dabei bist.
Such a super cute card. You did an awesome job coloring!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Can You Case It?! Char
BFF!!! Sooo cute!!
Your design is super cute! Thank for joining CYCI :) Eva
Post a Comment