Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I'm So Plaid You're Here

Hey Y'all!!!


 Tenia here and hope all is well! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!




Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!


Celebrations Hip Hip Hooray Embellishments
Celebrate with Blooms Bundle

So Plaid Stamp/Die Set
Berry Black True Color Fusion Ink
Odacious Orange True Color Fusion Ink
Totally Tangerine True Color Fusion Ink
Rock Candy True Color Fusion Ink
Silver SilkWhip Cream Sparkle Tape
Whip Cream Cardstock
Journey Glue Dots
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares





I had lots of fun with this fun card!!  Here are the directions on how to create it!!


1. Create card from Whip Cream Cardstock.
2. On another piece of cardstock adhere patterned paper, stamp sentiment and add splatter.
3. Stamp flowers and cut out.
4. Adhere sequins and flower onto panel.
5. Adhere image panel onto card.
6. Add washi and stitches.



Check out RG's Deals HERE!!




I played along in some challenges as well!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t






13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this Tenia!!!

Becca Cruger said...

Well you know how much I love a good pun, so this is a real winner for me.

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch!

Birgit said...

So fun! I'm totally loving the sentiment!! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

Annette Elliott said...

This is totally beautiful, Tenia! Thanks for playing at Sunday Stamps! this week. :)

Sheila H said...

What a cute sentiment! Your card colors are so pretty.

Wendy Bellino said...

That's one sharp looking card, the sentiment is 18 karat! Your choice of the checkered plaid is nice and bright after this dull winter! Glad you entered your card in the mix at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

Jen Carter said...

What a cute play on words! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Indy's Designs said...

The sentiment is perfect for our plaid challenge! Love the orange colors. They are so bright and cheerful! Great design! So glad you were inspired by this week's plaid challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you will join us again for our new challenge starting tomorrow!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

EK Gorman said...

What a perfect sentiment for our challenge this week. It is really the perfect choice. Your whole card is just perfect. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

Barb Finnical said...

I love your card! The plaid is adorable and the colors are great. I love the flower too. I'll have to check out more from FSJ.

PJ said...

This color combo works lovely with your card design. I love the white space and then the pop of bold plaid.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Leena Girsa said...

What a fabulous card..and a fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week!