Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I am hopping along with the Stampendous! and Pink Your Life Crew......woot woot!!! Here is my card for the blog hop......CHECK IT!!!!
Y'all could have a chance to win these AWESOME stamps too!!!
You have so many ways to win prizes! For our hop this week we are opening up to our larger community online with chances to win some new Pink Your Life stamps! Just check in with each drawing below for a chance to win! See Official Contest Rules. US winners only. Deadline is Sunday, January 22, 2017, at midnight Pacific Time.
- Add a comment on the Stampendous blog posts throughout this week. Each comment is an entry to win SSCP109 Whisper World Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.
- Find our pinned post on the Stampendous Facebook Page here and tell us in what area you live along with your comment to win an SSCP108 Whisper Happy Wagon Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.
- Pin your favorite of the new Pink Your Life products from the January catalog on Pinterest to win PLCR01 Cling Whisper Birthday and PLCP06 Cling Whisper Friendship stamps. You can find the new products on our website at http://stampendous.com/shop/whats-new/new-from-pink-your-life/
- Post to your Instagram account one of your own or a favorite Pink Your Life project AND tag with #Stampendous and #PinkYourLife in your post’s description to win PLCV02 Cling Whisper Fly High and PLCP08 Cling Whisper Wall stamps.
- Tell us from your Twitter account you’re following the Pink Your Life Blog Hop AND include a #Stampendous and #PinkYourLife tag for a chance to win PLCP07 Cling Whisper Jam.
Check out who's hopping today HERE!!
I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:
I played along in the CASology challenge(I fussy cut the image):
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for You Are My Happy Card
Stamps: Stampendous!/Pink Your Life
Paper: Michaels, SU!
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Copic Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Pebbles), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Googlie Eyes
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, Copic Coloring
being a red head myself and love these 2 girls and the colors you used!!
OMG!! This is darling! LOVE how their hair is flying to the side! Great attention to detail! TFs!
Oh my, this is just hilarious and so much fun! What a genius idea, Tenia. Love this.
Tenia, this reminds me of my two red-haired teenage daughters! ;) And there is that signature "washi tape and stitch," no one does it like you! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!
This is so fun! I love the googly eyes!
Too fun! Love those cute characters with the googly eyes! The PYL designs are delightful!
What a great, fun card. Love the washi and eyes.
This is cute as can be Tenia. I love that fun image you used and the google eyes add to the fun. Love it.
Love the google eyes!
Love the spaceship. You can
see the movement with their hair.
the big googly eyes are a fun
addition. the pieces of washi
are something I never think to
thanks for sharing.
Yaaaaassss to fussy cutting - I do a lot of that! Love this adorable card and those goofy googly eyes! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
girl! this is awesome. your cards always make me happy. love the image and the fun googly eyes. thanks for linking up to CTD.
Hey lady!! LOVE the fun of your card. The image is fabulous and those big eyes as they are swooping along definitely makes me smile! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
I think this card made you a double winner, and I can totally "see" why. Love those googly eyes! Adorable stamped image.
Post a Comment