Saturday, January 7, 2017

Ombre Happy Birthday Card

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 

I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE and HERE.



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the FUSION challenge:


I played along in the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge:


I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:


I also played along in the Ombre challenge over at Less Is More!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Theo made a project!! Check it out HERE!!!




Card Recipe for Ombre Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Bella Blvd), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Foil
Tools: Dies(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison), Circle Punch(EK Success)
Techniques: Ombre Stamping, Splatter


15 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Tenia! I love your striped background!

Colleen Begley said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Erika said...

I really like the heart on your card...it reminds me of chocolate..yum!

Lisa Lara said...

Total coolness Tenia. That heart definitely looks like chocolate!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fun and striking design Tenia, great use of ombre on the heart and love the colour choice. Do remember to leave a little more 'white' space for us as that's what we love to see at Less is More but thanks so much for sharing with us and a very happy new year to you. Sarah x

Sheila H said...

Love that heart!

Nancy said...

Hope you had a great Holiday Tenia! Loving that heart! Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday to start off the New Year!

Broni said...

Super cool, Tenia!!

Jeanne J. said...

Love that chocolate looking heart! Great background with the spots of yellow and of course the thing I always look for when I visit you Tenia.. some washi! :) Love it!

Jen Nelson said...

great use of texture thanks for joining us at less is more this week. Jen xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely!

Neets B said...

A great way of including ombre, within your sentiment die cut. Great card, Tenia. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Marcie Sharp said...

Fun and elegant all at the same time! Love it Tenia! Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By this week.

JoAnn said...

Love your fun card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Michelle Lupton said...

I love the texture of the heart! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion for our 3rd anniversary challenge :)