Sunday, January 1, 2017

Cheers To A Happy New Year

For My Seasons Givings Post please go HERE!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy New Years Day and hope all is well!! This is my FIRST post as a IMAGINE Crafts DT member and I am sooooooo STOKED!!!  I made this super fun card made with IMAGINE Crafts products.....CHECK IT!!!!



Here are the directions to make this super fun card!!


1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Blend both inks onto another piece of white cardstock.
3. Stamp imagines onto panel using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. 
4. Stamp sentiments with various inks and trim with scissors.
5. Add splatter using Fireworks Tuxedo Black Craft Spray.
6. Adhere sentiments onto image panel and add adhere sequins.


7. Adhere image panel onto card and add washi and sticker stitches to card.



IMAGINE Crafts Products used



Other Products
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Paper: Michaels
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi Tape(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Scissors
Techniques: Splatter



I hope y'all enjoyed this super fun card!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t


I also played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:

I also played along in the Less Is More Dimension challenge!!!
 




11 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful and super cheery Tenia. Well done on your new DT post, so well deserved and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week; a very happy new year. Sarah x

Neva Cole said...

Love this card and your style. So glad to have you as part of the AIR for 2017, I know I will be inspired by your work!

Susan said...

Love this modern card. Your colors are just perfect and your design fresh! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Debbie Rumpza said...

What a great prize pack! Happy New Year!

Esther said...

Congratulations on the new DT spot, Tenia! I love this card, so vibrant and full of party feel. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More, and Happy New Year!

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card, great colour choice and the design is brilliant.
Elaine

lauren bergold said...

oh how i LOVE this!!! wow! <3

Lieve said...

Great card !! I love the combination of the colours, stamps, sentiment, ... It's really a happy card !

Jen Nelson said...

Tenia this is fab .. i love the colours and dimension

congrats on the DT

Thanks for joining us at Less Is More this week
Jen xx

Neets B said...

Ooh, congrats on your new role, Tenia. Sorry I'm so late visiting this one!
I love this gorgeous cool blue creation, fab dimension and I always love your little touches of washi and stitches....always so you :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Wei Wei said...

Such a fab and modern design! Thank you for sharing at CAS-ual Fridays.