Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Friend

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!




This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge:



.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!




I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


I played along in the C9 challenge(new stamp set):

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge!!









Thanks for stopping by!!

-t






Card Recipe for Friend Card
Stamps: Concord and 9th
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Scotch/3M)
Tools: Scissors, Heating Tool
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting



10 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

The gold embossed flower center grabbed my attention, really pretty card! I always like a little paint spatters on my backgrounds too. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope to see you again! Wendy DT

Sheila H said...

Great flower & I love the splatters😀

Suchi said...

Just FAB!! Love this gorgeous flower!! :)
Suchi xx

Birgit said...

What a pretty card Tenia! The gold center of that large flower is fabulous!! So glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

cm said...

After seeing your gorgeous card, Tenia, I believe I now *need* this stamp/die set in my collection! You've showcased it beautifully! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
Hugs~c

Jen Carter said...

What a beautiful card! Love the gold flower center! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Melissa said...

Simply gorgeous, Tenia! Love the purple and gold together. So glad you joined us in the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge!

Naki said...

WOW! Your big but delicate flower is just stunning!!! Little splatters and piece of washi was all it needed, you totally nailed it! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

EK Gorman said...

There is something so sweet about this design. It is a perfect and such a wonderful use of our color challenge this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Diane Jaquay said...

The purple and gold combo on this card is simply stunning, Tenia! I just love the big, bold bloom and the way you designed this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Where Creativity Meets C9!