Friday, March 11, 2016

Stampendous! and DecoArt/Andy Skinner Blog Hop!


Hey Y'all!!!!


Happy Friday and hope all is well. Stampendous! is totes excited this week to play with our friends at DecoArt. Mixed Media Artist and DecoArt International Education Coordinator Andy Skinner(AMAZEBALLS!!!) has designed some fantastic stamps for Stampendous, and we’re going to be showing them off all week long.
Andy will join us along with his team of international mixed media artists including Julia Stratford-Wright, Mark Gould, Mel Hookham, and Jools Robertson. Plus there will be posts this week on the DecoArt blog as well. Naturally the Stampendous Design Team will be checking in as well. This is gonna be a SUPER AWESOMESAUCE Blog Hop!!!
Here is my Mixed Media Art "Journaling" Page(My first blogged one ever!!) that I created......CHECK IT!!!

I created this page using this Andy Skinner/Stampendous! stamp set HERE, I used this Stampendous! stamp set HERE, I used the Creative Pallette Rectangle Monoprinting Plate HERE I used the DecoArt products HERE and HERE too!!

....and there are PRIZES!!!!!!
You’ll want to get your commenting fingers ready…so put down your paintbrushes! Each comment on a post this week will enter you to win a fabulous prize package! (one comment per post, per person)  Contest open to everyone!!
We have three packages and each has a Fluid Media Starter Kit, all three of Andy Skinner’s new Stampendous Stamp sets, and a Jumbo Acrylic Handle. Look at this great prize!

Check out who's hoppin' today!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
-t

Recipe for I Love Coffee Art Journaling Page
Stamps: Stampendous!/Andy Skinner, Stampendous! |
Paper: Journaling Paper(Michaels), Watercolor(Strathmore), Vanilla( The Kraft Outlet)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Paints: Acrylic Paint(DecoArt)
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Various Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket and American Crafts), Enamel Dots(Doodlebug Designs)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Circle Die(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Brayer
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Using Acrylic Paints

43 comments:

Tanja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanja said...

love your project and the prize looks fab, too

P Beatty said...

Gorgeous page~

Monique's art said...

love the bright colors

LynzCraftz said...

So pretty, love the green!

Bunny said...

Love the beautiful mixture of greens. Nice project.

Akast said...

The mono print background is lovely.

Salnclts said...

I love the washi strips and the color scheme!

SD pooja said...

Wow..Loved your fresh green Journal page !

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous journal page! Tanks for the inspiration.

Kristiina said...

Lovely journal page, though I'd vote for tea :)

Unknown said...

Luscious background and fun stamp creation!! j.

Late Blooming said...

Me too...I just wish coffee tasted as good as it smells. Love your background colors.

Sabrina said...

Great project and I just love the colors!!!

barbara macaskill said...

Fresh and pretty!! LOVE the colors and who doesn't love coffee? I know I can't live with out it!! TFS!

~amy~ said...

soooooo fun!

A Pink said...

A lovely cheery page! x

Lieve said...

A great page, I love the background; lots of details, colours, materials, without overshadowing the "coffee-scene".

TangledBlueRose said...

Fabulous mixed media fun! So happy and colorful. Love it!~kim

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love that background. Great color choices. TFS

Unknown said...

I love your card! The layout is awesome!

Karen Petitt said...

Awesome journal page - I struggle a lot with these so will pin it to inspire me! Thanks for the awesome art and wonderful blog hop too Karen x

Suman Pandit said...

love the colors and design here !!

Jane said...

Lovely colours and great work

Linda D said...

So unique! My favorite color! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara Rankin said...

I love coffee, and this would make a perfect page in my own art journal. TFS such a good idea.

Celia said...

Love the green sploggy background!

Judy said...

I love that coffe cup and sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Robin said...

Fabulous card! I love the green! Hugs, Robin

Merethe A said...

Great work. This has been a lovely bloghop, so many great tips trix and tutorials.
(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

Susanne said...

Nice card! I like the design and the colours

Cocofolies said...

A fun and beautiful page!!! :D I LOVE coffee too... so very inspiring tee-hee! Thank you, and it was lovely to read your presentation at the top of your blog, and know that you are a jazz pianist also!
Wishing you a good continuation, from France :)

Viki Banaszak said...

A very nice card.

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

This is so pretty! I love all the elements on the background you created!

~Lady B~ said...

Great work on your first blogged art journal page! I love your colour scheme and the bits of washi tape! A vibrant and fun piece :)

Angela aka Lady B

P'tite Plume said...

I love your coffe!

Tina M. said...

Great looking art journaling page. Love the colors and all.
/Tina M.

Jackie PN said...

I love the coffee as well!! Thanks for your inspiration!

D.Ann C said...

Congrats on a fab first page!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Very cool!!! Love your project!

Vee said...

Very nice!!!

Purple Diva 6 said...

love this journal page and all your bits and pieces.. This would make an awesome card also.. Thanks for all the little links too, very handy when it's a new product

Claret Belle said...

Congrats on your "first" and it is awesome! Thanks!