Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Create Together.......with Marcie Sharp!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well! My friend Marcie and I are playing along in a fun lil challenge!!!

We wanted to do a limited supply challenge....NO Stamping, NO patterned papers and a Spring themed. Here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!


Marcie.....I hope you approve, Miss Lady.....hee hee! This was a SUPER FUN challenge!!!! Make sure that y'all check out what Marcie created.....she is a ROCKSTAR!!!!!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the MFT Color challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational Geometric challenge:

I played along in the Friday Mashup challenge(Stencils) too!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Thanks Beautiful Card
Paper: Michaels, Crafter's Companion, Bazzill
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Stickers(Cosmo Cricket)
Tools: Dies and Stencil(MFT), Big Shot(Ellison), Circle Punch(EK Success)
Techniques: Stenciling, Die Cutting

15 comments:

richardbreaks said...

That's my kind of card! Sweet!

Shelly said...

Super sweet!!

~amy~ said...

You rocked it...gorgeous, fresh + springy!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun challenge.. this card looks amazing..

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia your card is fabulous, you definitely nailed spring and the background stenciling is amazing!

Antonia said...

The stenciled background is such an awesome stage for your gorgeous flowers Stacy! Love the matching sequins.
Thank you so much for linking up and playing with us at the Friday Mashup!

Antonia said...

OMG....I wrote 'Stacy'! Sorry Tenia ;-)

Marcie Sharp said...

Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with me this week. I was so excited to see what you came up with. I just love your style. :) HUGS!

Susan R. Opel said...

I think you might like this, my friend! Werd!
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/03/theres-still-time-color-challenge-40.html

Jayme Ziemer said...

What a fun card! I just love those flowers!! Good job not stamping for this one!! I love stamping but sometimes feel it as a win to not do any on a card, odd I know! Thanks for playing at Friday Mashup this week!

Bonnie said...

Love how that stenciled background shows off these fun flowers!

sannalippert said...

love your card! so pretty & great colors!

Suchi said...

Brilliant take on STAMPlorations and Geometric, Tenia!! :)

Marina said...

Fresh and spring-like and modern. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

cm said...

Scribbly flower smiles happening all over my face in seeing this, Tenia! Fabulous! So glad you shared your artistry and creativity in the Inspirational Geometric challenge!
Hugs~c