Saturday, March 5, 2016

Masculine Happy Birthday Card

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday(night) and hope all is well! I have a SUPER fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!



I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE ,HERE and HERE!!





I played along in a few challenges too!! I played in the Paper Play Sketches:

I played along in The Challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:

I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Touchy Feely challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Masculine Happy Birthday 
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Studio Calico
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts/Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other:Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing

10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful layering and design, Tenia! I LOVE the ink splatter in this! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Touchy Feely” Challenge!

SD pooja said...

Cool as usual !

Anita said...

A fabulous male card! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge this week.

Jinny Newlin said...

Super fun, Tenia! Love that big typewriter! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

Suchi said...

WOW! Stunning mascular card Tenia! :)
Suchi xx

Janis Lewis said...

Love this card! Thanks for linking up your project at Paper Play Sketches.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

Kimberly J. said...

This is such a great card, I like the typewriter and how you did the sentiment, so fun!
Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like! Have a wonderful day!!
Kimberly, DT Member :)
Kimberly’s Craft Spot
Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

Glenda J said...

Very cool design! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Colleen said...

I remember typing on those typewriters and getting the ribbon ink all over my fingers when I had to change it up! Your card brought back memories for sure! Fun card and thank yu for joining us at Seize the birthday!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh, this is great! I love that vintage typewriter!
Thanks so much for linking up with us at Paper Play Sketches.
Tanya ~ Design Team Member