Monday, March 14, 2016

Hey...You Are My Happy.

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well! I am taking a break(I am slowly moving into my new rental home...BIG step for us!!) to show y'all this simple OLC......CHECK IT!!!


I had LOTS of fun with this very simple OLC!!! I also played along in a few challenges too!!



I played along in the Inspired By challenge:

I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge(I used watercolor for the splatter, a Faber-Castell PITT Metallic Pen, Dye Inks, Washi, Sticker Stitches and Enamel Dots):

I also played along in the Less Is More One Layer Sentiment challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey...You Are My Happy Card
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Stampendous!
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua Markers, Faber-Castell PITT Metallic Pen
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Enamel Dots
Tools: Waterblending Tool(for watercolor)
Technique: Splatter


15 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

That's a really funky card. The two tones of ink on the sentiment are fabulous (as are the splatters in the background).
Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Esther said...

A gorgeous contemporary layout, so clean in feel and beautifully done!

Leena Girsa said...

I love all of the subtle elements to this card Tenia! Such a creative take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.

Suchi said...

Beautiful cards, love the falling feathers! :)
Suchi xx

Lesley said...

Awesome! Best wishes for a smooth move into your new place! Hugs!

Sarah G said...

Love the way you have combined the colours and the different fonts and colours on the sentiment! A really happy card :) Good luck with the move and thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Unknown said...

Such a great card, love how you've combined the different elements. Karen x

stampwithamyk said...

What a cool card! Love the colors and your CAS design. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Chrissie said...

What a great sentiment Tenia!
Super card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

REALLY love this Tenia! The movement and white space are wonderful!

Tanja said...

happy moving - love the layout and the splatters - thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Tenia! What a fun card! I love all the different elements.. had to look twice to find that bit of washi.. you know I cant look at washi without thinking of you :) Great sentiment too!

Anne said...

Super card and sentiment Tenia!
Happy new home
Thank you so much for joining us at "Less is More" this week
Anne
"Less is More"

Monika Reeck said...

simply
stunning
adorable
great color combo
love that splatter
and great using the sketch
you are on a roll my friend
Miss lady this is a great card from you
I am so happy being fetured at CASology
would you mind to leave me some love my friend
here is the link
http://casology.blogspot.de/2016/03/friday-feature-monika-reeck_18.html

Many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps,
big hugs
Monika (DT Member)

Teresa Kline said...

hello Tenia! this is awesome, luv your stamping and fun elements! so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*