Saturday, March 12, 2016

It is a Two Card Type of a Day

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have two cards to show y'all today! Here is Card One......CHECK IT!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE  and HERE!!




I played in a few challenges too!!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the CASology challenge(I used a pun!):

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:


I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp A Bit O' Green challenge!


________________________________________________


Here is Card Two......CHECK IT!!!!!!


I played along in a few challenges with this card!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Unity Show and Tell Inspiration challenge:

I played along in the Less Is More One Layer Sentiment challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Well Owl Be! Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Various Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket and American Crafts)



Card Recipe for 1 Corinthians 16:14 Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Techniques: Splatter and Second Generation Stamping 



17 comments:

Esther said...

Two beautifully made cards - I love the stamps you've used. I headed over here from LIM and think you've pulled together a fab entry!

Kathyk said...

Two super makes, good luck with your challenges

Kathyk

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Ha ha...your first card made me laugh. Adore your second card; that sentiment is perfect for our challenge and the little bit of colour down the side is a perfect finishing touch.
Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Michelle Bala said...

Awesome cards Tenia!!!

Shelly said...

Two FABULOUS cards!!

Sarah G said...

Both designs are fresh and fabulous, Tenia! I really love the second card - that sentiment is great. Thanks for sharing with us at Less Is More :)

Jen W. said...

I love both of these, Tenia, but I am especially a sucker for a good pun! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Amy O said...

These are both fun cards! I love your interpretation of the sketch for the second. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous cards! The owl is so striking in your first card! I love the stitching and the offset sentiment in your second! So glad you shared it at FMS!

Judy1223 said...

Tenia, what a great pair of cards! Love the graphic feel and the cool color combos! Great pun, too -- made me laugh! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

Chrissie said...

These are great fun Tenia!
That first sentiment really made me smile!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is more"

Broni said...

Great cards, Tenia! Love the cute sentiment on the Owl card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so awesome, Tenia!

jenn shurkus said...

love both of your cards :) so funky and fresh!!! thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Unknown said...

Two great, eye catching cards. Karen x

Anne said...

Two fab cards Tenia, love that owl!
Thank you so much for joining us at "Less is More" this week
Anne
"Less is More"

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch, Tenia! Love the punny sentiment!