Friday, March 4, 2016

Noteworthy Planner Pages Goodness!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday(Evening) and hope all is well!! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay Noteworthy goodness......CHECK IT!!


 








Man.....I had a blast on this planner project!! I used lots of fun goodness on these planner pages!! My planner is by Fun Stampers Journey/Websters pages too! I used both Fun Stampers Journey Silver and Gold Silk(It was my son Theo's idea!!), used the Note this Washi Tape stickers, Amazing Accent Dots and I used Fun Stampers Journey Bright Day Journey Tape!!

All you need is some washi, stickers, texture and AWESOME splatter to create these fun planner pages!!
 
I had TONS of fun with this!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
-t

2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Your planner pages are super fun looking, Tenia!!!! Loving the looks of those RG Noteworthy products!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Awesome planner pages Tenia. Have a wonderful creative weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit