Monday, February 15, 2016

With Love

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well! I have a SUPER fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HERE and HERE!!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in The Challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played along in the Fantasy Stampers challenge:


I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:

I also played along in the Less Is More One Layer Stem challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for With Love Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Neat and Tangled and Pretty Pink Posh), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Tim Holtz)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Technique: Splatter. Using Radiant Neon Amplify(to add texture)



18 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is spectacular! Love the "artsy" feel to it! So glad you joined our Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, so pretty, Tenia! Love the subtle textures, and those blooms are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

Tanja said...

love the splatters and the great CAS design - thanks for sharing your creation at Cupcake Inspirations - Hugs, Tanja

Chrissie said...

Great card Tenia, love the limited colour palette!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love this, Tenia!!! STUNNING!!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Suchi said...

Beautiful card Tenia! :)Suchi xx

maria f. said...

Me likey lots! Just dawned on me, I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching you craft. Somehow I imagine you dancing while you make a card!! And I bet you splatter from two feet away. With gusto! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty! Love the splatters and pops of red!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Delightful card. Love the splatters and your colours.
Sharon xx

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great card. Karen x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I really love that little patch of music. :-)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous, fun, funky and super striking
thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Anne said...

Tenia this is super stylish, what a fab make!
Thanks so much for joining us for one layer week
Anne
"Less is More"

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for playing along with The Challenge.

Becca Sadler said...

Very creative and colorful card! Saw it featured as a runner-up for Lesley's #60 color challenge! Kudos!

Helen said...

Love this - so creative and original.

Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

Helen x