Sunday, February 21, 2016

Love and Dreams

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a fun card that I created today.....(just for fun.....YAY!!)...CHECK IT!!


I played along in a few challenges today!! I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge(My House is popped up on foam adhesive):

I played along in the Unity Show and Tell challenge:
I also played along in the ATSM challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Love and Dreams Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Crafter's Companion, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Little B), Sequins, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Red Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Technique: Heat Embossing





13 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

What an awesome card! Love that sentiment and your little house. Perfect colors too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Shemaine Smith said...

Great take on Unity's challenge!

mikki said...

Very Nice! Love all the detail!

Susan said...

I like your color choice...the red really pops on the Kraft card stock! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Ceal said...

Super cute Tenia! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards and ATCAS!

Barb Ghig said...

Fab way to combine all these challenges, Tenia! Love the color combo with your details, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM and ATCAS!

Annette Allen said...

cute card..

Lisa Petrella said...

So sweet, Tenia! Love the colors, mix of patterns and that lovely sentiment!!

Kim M said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

EdenLand Designs said...

I love everything about this card! You did a fabulous job :) Thanks for joining us at ATSM for our ATG challenge :)
Susan DT

Lisa said...

This is fabulous! I love how you used the sketch, the banners and the little details you added look awesome!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Teresa Kline said...

so awesome Tenia! glad you played along with us at sunday stamps challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Monika Reeck said...

Tenia this is so clever
you change the middle of the sketch with a HOUSE
yaay cool and sweet beautifully made
thanks for joining us this time at Sunday Stamps...see you again tomorrow :)
hugs
Monika (DT Member)