Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Poppies Card

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Monday(night) and hope all is well! I have a SUPER fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HERE, HERE, HERE , HERE and HERE!!




I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Sparkle and Shine challenge:


I played along in the As You See It challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to Stamps challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:

I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Shake It Up challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Poppies Birthday Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Sparkle
Embellishments: Sequins, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Pebbles)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Technique: Splatter, Heat Embossing


11 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

I always love looking at your cards because there are so many different elements and techniques mixing together perfectly!! If I tried that it would be a huge mess! Love the poppy stamp and the coloured paper strip on the bottom is brilliant. Always happy to see you at ATSM!!

Jan Clothier said...

I always enjoy your cards and I particularly like the way you've switched this week's sketch on its head. Thanks so much for joining us again this week at As You See It.

maria f. said...

Hip!

SD pooja said...

FANTASTIC !!

Colleen said...

Such a clever design, Tenia. I like all the elements you used to bring this all together! Thank you for sharing it at Seize the Birthday!

Bobby said...

There are a lot of wonderful elements working together to make this outstanding card. Thanks for sharing it at ATSM this week.

JoAnn said...

Love your card Tenia. Great use of all the different elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Love all the elements, Tenia! Thank you for the inspiration!

Heather Cooper said...

Great design elements on this card, Tenia! I love the outlined poppies over the script and your choice of designer paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week at As You See It Challenges.

Suchi said...

Beautifully composed card! :)
Suchi xx

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful collage, love the colors and all of the elements you used on this card!! Thanks for playing along at Sparkle & Shine!