Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Blessed to Be Your Friend

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. Today is the Monthly Challenge(reminder) over at STAMPlorations....here is the theme and sketch this month(I chose the Theme this time around)

 
 
 

 

.......and here is my card.........CHECK IT(I thought triangles and my sequins are in groups of threes)!!!

 
Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created today HERE.....they will not disappoint!!!!





I played along in a few challenges as well!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Can You CASE It challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Blessed To Be Your Friend Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi Tape(Pebbles), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stencil(STAMPlorations/ARTplorations)
Other: White Embossing Powder(SU!)
Techniques: Stenciling and Heat Embossing



7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun take on the sketch!

Julie B said...

My daughter would love this, purple and sparkly! :)

Michelle said...

Very, very cool card. :-)

Eva Bussom said...

Love the bold graphic and the sentiment! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Chloe said...

Wow this is so striking. The pattern from the stencil is beautiful and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CYCI - Chlo

Unknown said...

WOW! This is beautiul...I love the pattern and how that purple pops out! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

donna mikasa said...

Awesome take on the sketch--love the purples!