Monday, February 29, 2016

Hello Friend

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Monday....and Leap Year and hope all is well! I have a SUPER fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHERE, HERE ,HERE and HERE!!



I also played in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks Gingham challenge too!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Hello Friend Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: Spectrum Aqua Sparkle and IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Radiant Neon Amplify
Techniques: Splatter, Heat Embossing


5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

So cute with the added texture and touch of gingham! If you need wind to fly your kite, we have an abundance of windy days in VA! :-) Always love seeing your creations in our gallery!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Tenia! It's so fun!

I Card Everyone said...

Super duper fun!
=]

Unknown said...

I love this! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - 4CC DT

Jen Mitchell said...

Awesome card Tenia! I love the kite and the sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!