Friday, February 5, 2016

I Love You THIIIIIIIIS Much!

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. Today is the Monthly Challenge over at STAMPlorations....here is the theme and sketch this month(I chose the theme):




.......and here is my card.........CHECK IT!!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created today HERE.....they will not disappoint!!!!

Diane- Guest Designer


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to Stamps challenge:


I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the Time Out challenge and I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!

-t





Card Recipe for I Love You Thiiiiiiiis Much Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi Tape(Pebbles), Chipboard Glitter Heart(Party City), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Heart Die(Richard Garay), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Second Generation Stamping, Splatter


14 comments:

SD pooja said...

SO FUN !!

Julie B said...

Love those googly eyes! :)

Karen B. said...

So fun and cute!

Becca Cruger said...

Eeeeee! This is so freaking cute! I can't even handle the cuteness. Nice touch with the googly eyes.

Suchi said...

Such a cuteeeee card Tenia! Made me giggle! I have an eye on Becca's set ;) And those googly eyes definitely make this card fun! :)
Suchi xx

sandie said...

Such a fun card, love the eyes and glittery heart, thanks for joining TO

Ardyth said...

Super cute - love the use of a 'Christmas' image for this fun card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Tenia!

Lin said...

Is this fun or what? Love the glittery heart and googly eyes, Tenia! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Annette Elliott said...

Oh, my isn't this the cutest? Love it "that" much! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps1 this week, Tenia, and happy belated birthday girlfriend! :)

Neets B said...

Super card, Tenia. Love that glittery pop of red against the kraft.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is adorable Tenia! Love the stamped off look with these guys and the googly eyes are prefect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Nonni said...

So cute and fun, Tenia! I love the color palette too. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, this is adorable! I love the deer and the big shiny heart! Great sentiment, too! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Shona Chambers said...

Love this little guy so much and they way you stamped him is such a cool idea!! And his glittery heart is so huge, just like your own I suspect! Always so happy when you join us at TIME OUT!!