Monday, January 19, 2015

You Make Ordinary Days SPARKLE

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday and Martin Luther King Jr. Day!! Hope all is well!! I have a fun card that I created today......CHECK IT!!!

I had a BLAST with this fun card!! Lots of FUN colors goin' on here!!!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the MFT Sketch Challenge:


I played along in the MFT Color Challenge:

I played along in the Challenge Your Life challenge:


I also played along in the CAS on Sunday Stencil challenge and the Use Your Stuff Geometric Shapes challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for SPARKLE Card
Stamps: MFT
Paper: White(Michaels)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Freckled Fawn), Sequins
Tools: Stencil(MFT), Ink Blender Tool(Ranger), Circle Punch(EK Success)

16 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Ooh I really like this one!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fantastic blend of color, texture and images! Love it!

shirley-bee said...

Fab card, love all that energy!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow! This is stunning Tenia!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous colors and design.

~amy~ said...

Fun card, love those sequin stamps!

Shelly said...

Totally AWESOME card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Awesome card, Tenia!

Mone said...

its a great card. I like the style.
Thanks for playing at challenge up your life

Sheila H said...

Your card is bright, sparkly and fun!

Amanda said...

Love your stamping! Excellent use of geometric shapes! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Ela said...

What a fun card!
Hugs
Ela

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is amazing! I love the colours!
Thanks for sharing your talent at Challenge Up Your Life and good luck!
Jessa

Mariken said...

Love your card, beautiful colours!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

I love the patterns and all the great colors on this! Thanks for joining our geometric shapes challenge at UYS this week and hope to see you again. Tammy DT

Susan R. Opel said...

I knew this was a Tenia card without looking at the name!

Cool what you did with the oval portion of the sketch. :)