Saturday, January 10, 2015

.....So Does Hope

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a creation using some Crafter's Companion goodness......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card for the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge which is.....Shabby Chic/Vintage!!! Yeppers even though this is not my go to style I had a BLAST on this card!! I LURVE challenges!!! I hope y'all approve.....lol!!!!


I also played along in a few challenges!!! I played along in the Word Art Anything Goes challenge, I played along in the Cards und More Doily challenge and I also played along in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge(my favorite embellishment is ribbon and Sticker Stitches!!!)


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for ....So Does Hope Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Various Patterned Paper scraps, Paper Doily(Michaels), Vellum(Hobby Lobby)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Ribbon(American Crafts), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)
Other: Black  and Gold Embossing Powder( Michaels)

14 comments:

Jean said...

So pretty!

Sheila H said...

Love the muted look and the distressed edges.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card!

jimlynn said...

Tenia, this is stunning!!! So beautiful with the pop of the white doily and love the background and stitching! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!
Lynn

Becca Cruger said...

Tenia, this is so gorgeous! I love all that kraft and that amazing vellum overlay.

Tracey McNeely said...

Yummy!

Shelly said...

Sweet and beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this Kraft beauty! Love the c=vellum and the sticker stitches. I also love the pop of white behind the flowers! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Awesome job, Tenia! Love how all the design elements came together. I really like the gold/bronze embossing, subtle but visually interesting. I have never heard of sticker stitches. I will have to check this out =) Thank you for the inspiration.

Julie B said...

You are like me and vintage but you did a great job on this card!
Love all the kraft and newsprint, it coordinates so well with the embossed image and the vellum, gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing with us at CuM. :)

Joanne said...

Love this, everything about it is great - the layout, balance, things on an angle and different techniques

marion said...

I love your style, fab card, thank you so much for joining us at Cards und More and good luck, hugs, Marion

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely fabulous, Tenia! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us. Hope you're having a super BLESSED week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Stempelomi said...

such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate