Saturday, January 17, 2015

To My Best Friend

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHERE and HERE!




I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Cure for the Monday Blues challenge:

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:


I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I also played along in the Less Is More Friends challenge!!






Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for To My Best Friend Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Paper(Anna Griffin)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Scotch/3M), Sequins, Staples
Tools: Star Die(Crafter's Companion), Circle Punch(EK Success), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Felt, Embossing Powder(Michaels)


25 comments:

joy said...

LOVE this card, Tenia!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous card~love the staples like that :)

Deepti said...

This is beautiful !!

Marika said...

Beautiful! Great take on the inspiration photo!!

maria f. said...

Yummy gold!

Sid said...

Great card !

Kristie Goulet said...

Oooh! One of my favorite color combos! Awesome card!

Sheila H said...

Your card has great and varied texture - love it :)

~amy~ said...

Tenia...this is a winner...I LOVE that Anna Griffin paper teamed up with the black..WOW. Totally pinning this.

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW! This card is amazing,Tenia!!
I just love everything about it!
Thank you so much for joining us at FMS!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

AWESOME! Love the staples! Hope you are feeling better, my friend!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

FABULOUS! Yummy, striking and totally gorgeous Tenia.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
You might also like to link up at Uniko Studio where the challenge theme is Love & Friendship.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This looks simply splendid Tenia!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty--love love love!

Karen M said...

Your card looks amazing tenia and I love all the sparkle! Hugs xx

Taheerah said...

Love that patterned paper and giant black star! This card is so very you Tenia - a star! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Cindy Hall said...

Great card! I love the color scheme and the DSP prints that you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Another stunner, Tenia! I just love the combination of elements! The gold and black are so fabulous. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Rebecca Hoy said...

Oh wow I love this classy card! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Rebecca x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I always enjoy your strong graphic style. Blessings!

Anne said...

Lovely combination on your card Tenia!
Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Less is More
Anne
Less is More

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the black & gold!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, boy, do I love everything about this, Tenia!!

Hey, thanks for leaving love at my blog yesterday. :) SO good to see you. In fact, after reading and enjoying my visit from you, I had a dream last night that I finally met you! Hugs!

Michelle said...

Wow! I love Anna Griffin paper!!!! Such an elegant design with your special touches! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your black white and gold colour scheme - the sequins look gorgeous on that paper! Thanks for joining us at CASual Fridays Challenge :)