Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sisterhood of Crafters and Colour Me! Guestie Posts!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! This is my last post guesting for The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge Blog!!


The challenge theme this time around is "Let It Snow"......and here is my card........ CHECK IT!!!


Make sure that y'all play along in the challenge and  check out what the other ladies created over at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog.....these ladies ROCK!!!! Thanks again Darlene and Company for this super fun opportunity!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CASE-ing Christmas challenge:

I also played along in the Retro Sketches challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Let It Snow Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Bazzill, Doodlebug Designs, Paper Doily(Party City), Tag(Michaels)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Michaels), twine(The Twinery), Washi(Pebbles), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket)
_____________________________________________________________

Hey Y'all!!
Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! Here is my last guestie card for the Colour Me challenge blog!!!


Here are the challenge colors for this week:



......and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created HERE!! They ROCK!!! Thanks again Hayley and Tara for having me for the whole month of January!!! I had a BLAST!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I also played along in the As You See It challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: Bazzill, Michaels, Various scraps
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Tools: Circle Die(Spellbinders), Heart Punch(Marvy Uchida), Heart Die(Lil Inker Designs)



22 comments:

Diane said...

Loving your awesome purple "snow" card, it is gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us for the month as our {step-sister} at "The Sisterhood" we absolutely LOVED having you and your beautiful talent!!
Diane TSH DT

Sheila H said...

Wow to both cards!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW you are rocking these challenges Tenia ... what a busy bee - still not got down to the ATSM. Loving this purple patch you have going on. Such striking and adorable cards xx

Deepti said...

Even though you have so many assignments, I love the fact that u always manage to create awesome cards :)

Darlene said...

I am LOVIN' the purple Tenia (my favorite color)! And, your design is fabulous! I/We have truly enjoyed having you share your fabulous talents with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Hope you can join us again. Take care and keep those wonderful inspirational works of art coming! Have a great day!

Rocky said...

Love that colour, so purple. Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

Mynn xx said...

These are both awesome! LOVE the beautiful purple from the first and I adore the sentiment on the second! FABULOUS cards! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Maria Matter said...

love the brilliant colors Tenia!
beautiful cards!

Bonnie said...

Two beautiful cards, Tennia! Live these colors and I'll be singing Jesus Loves the Little Children all night! My grandson loves that song! So glad you shared this with us at Merry Monday!

Judy V said...

Two great cards! The first one's a great take on the CASE & sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!

Unknown said...

Tenia I ADORE This stamp!!! Going to have to get a hold of it :) We were so very happy to have you on our team this month!!! Sure hope you will be back to play with us again :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love all your purple cards above! But this, this is so bold and amazing Tenia!

Lisa B said...

Tenia thank you so much for being our Step-Sister (GDT) this month at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Your snow card is amazing as well as all the others you created!! You are fantastic!!

Rosmarie said...

Both cards are fabulouse, Tenia! Love the purple and how you cased Rock's card!
Thank you so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!
Rosi x

Heather Cooper said...

A colourful card with a great message, Tenia. I remember singing that song in Sunday School! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges this week!

Rebecca Hoy said...

WOW, such a bright and colourful card! Thanks for playing along with Addicted to CAS, Rebecca x

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Hi Tenia! Kathy Jo here- a fellow step sister at Sisterhood of Crafters. I had to hop over to your blog to visit and I am so happy I did ! Your cards are fabulous!
I am your newest follower and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Would be honored if you followed me, too!
Hugs! Kathy Jo

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow Tenia, you have such an amazing eye for putting things together! I am so impressed with your creations! It has been a pleasure crafting along side you this month at Colour Me! ♥

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE-ing Christmas :)

Tanja said...

great card - I love your combination of different papers

Anita said...

So pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with Case-ing Christmas. Hugs

stampwithsandy said...

Tenia, this card had me humming that Sunday school tune for days! What a striking card!