Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winnie and Walter Guest Star: Day Two

For my Sisterhood/Colour Me posts go HERE.

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! I am the guest star over at Winnie and Walter for the week......WOOT WOOT!!! So so STOKED!!!!


I have a card to show y'all using the new Scenery: Stripes stamp set......CHECK IT!!!!


Do make sure that y'all check out all of the AWESOME DT AND Special Guests projects.....they SERIOUSLY ROCK!!!! To see all of this AWESOME goodness go HERE!!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I also played along in the Sentimental Sundays Anything Goes challenge!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Celebrate You Card
Stamps: Winnie and Walter
Paper: Michaels, Bazzill, DCWV
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Pebbles), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success), Scissors



11 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh you must be having fun GDing for W&W Tenia. Love how you cut around your sentiment.

~amy~ said...

Love this!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just stopped by to comment on your ATSM DT card Tenia ... haven't got there yet as I've been drawn to this super stunning creation. Love the bling and colour choice. Just fab.
Thanks for playing along at LIM with it
Sarah
Less is More

Deepti said...

Awesome!!

Shelly said...

So bright and fun! Love it!

Lea Lawson said...

This is really fun!! I love the little bit of tape or stamping in the lower corner...such a fun touch!

Kim M said...

Awesome card, Tenia! I love all the purple! So glad to see you playing along with us over at Ink. :-)

Sheila H said...

I love the purples!

Anne said...

Tenia what lovely colours and a great interpretation of our sketch!
Thank so much for joining in at Less is More this week
Anne
Less is More

Linsey R said...

Soooo beautiful!!! A purple dream!!! LOVE it!!

Chrissie said...

Wow this is super bright and beautiful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"