Thursday, January 29, 2015

Winnie and Walter Guest Star: Day Three

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I am the guest star over at Winnie and Walter for the week......WOOT WOOT!!! So so STOKED!!!!


I have a card to show y'all using the new Sugar Rush and Sparkle(Free with purchase) stamp sets......CHECK IT!!!!


Do make sure that y'all check out all of the AWESOME DT AND Special Guests projects.....they SERIOUSLY ROCK!!!! To see all of this AWESOME goodness go HERE!!





I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge, I played along in Word Art Wednesday challenge, I played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge and I also played along in the CASology challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Birthday Girl Card
Stamps: Winnie and Walter
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Black(Core'Dinations), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(Michaels)


13 comments:

Caryn said...

Fabulous card Tenia - so striking!!
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn x

Michelle said...

Wow.... a beautiful card! Loving all of your W&W projects!

Lyn said...

Awesome I love this <3 your rocking this release

Unknown said...

The card is absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,, Carole

Shelly said...

OOOH.AWESOME.

Linsey R said...

Super gorge card Tenia!!! You are rockin' this new W&W release!!! Thanks for all your awesome inspiration!!! I'm really loving it!!

New Creations said...

Awesome and lovely card!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are always SO super creative, and I always appreciate your love and input. Thanks for playing along with us, and I'll look forward to the next tine you can share with us.
God Bless You, Karen

Unknown said...

I can hear the music in this card- so jazzy and classy! That tilted panel brings the whole thing to life, and the black and gold has been used to great effect!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology with this beauty!

Tamie said...

Spectacular card! I love the gold and black and the embossing is awesome. Thank you for rockin our anything goes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Tamie DT

Sheila H said...

Love this - so elegant!

wienerhoneymooners said...

What GOLD sparkle and shine! LOVE your STYLE!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!!

Nina Dee said...

Ooooh! Tenia, I am loving this card! Just fabulous! :)