Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year in Review.....2011

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy New Year's Eve!!! Can't believe that 2012 is very very soon!!! This year has been super awesome in my paper crafting life and life itself!!! For starters I gave birth to a wonderful son, Thelonious Ross Nelson on July 17, 2011 at 6:10pm(Love love love that kid!!!!!), I had tons of fun getting to know my paper crafting homies(y'all rock!!!), I have been blessed to be have been published in  awesome magazines, being a family and the list goes on!!! Today I have decided to post up my favorite cards by month that I have posted this year and I am participating in A Year in Review Blog Hop!!! Here are my 12 faves of this year.......and.....CHECK IT!!!!





January

February

March

April
May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and awesome Happy New Year!!! Love you alls!!!! Muah!!!!

-t

20 comments:

Suzanne said...

All amazing! I just love your use of bold colors, Tenia! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

beautiful designs full of lush colors! eye candy, each and every one :) all the best to you in 2012 friend! xx

RoseC said...

Oh, it sure is fun to see your year's worth of beauty all lined up in one place. Thanks. ~ Rose

Terri said...

They are all great. Happy New Year!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous! Just might have to play along... Happy New Year!

Karin said...

Yay Tenia! So happy that you played along and linked up at my blog! Your cards are always creative and amazing, however they maybe overshadowed by that baby of yours ;) Congrats to you and have the happiest of new years!

Laurel said...

Fabulous work!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Congrats on a successful year and expanding your family - loving that PB & J card. ;) It's been a blast getting to know you too! Happy New Year!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You have created some amazing creations in 2011!! LOVE that November card:) Happy NEW Year;)

Lorraine said...

Beautiful creations! I like your unique & beautiful color combos! Happy New Year!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

February & November are cuteness to the max! thanks for sharing

Annette Allen said...

amazing showcase of your beautiful cards...Thanks for sharing..

Happy New Year..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I am LOVING all of these!! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wonderful creations! Happy New Year!

Kara said...

december is my fav!! just gorgeous!!

~amy~ said...

super a fab year in review...whatta special year it has been for you and your oh-so-sweet family:)

happy new year!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

These are some amazing cards! I missed out on joining in the fun with the blog hop...what a fab idea! I wasn't as creative this year as I would have liked to have been, but here's to 2012~

Happy New Year friend!

Rae said...

Loved your "year in review", Tenia. So many wonderful projects! I don't know how you find the time to craft as before, but I guess you have to really make it now. Wishing you many blessings for you and your family in 2012!

Lee said...

Bold and gorgeous creations so beautifully put together. Wishing you a wonderful 2012.

Angi Barrs said...

What a fabulous year you've had. Love your adorable cards. :)